I know Riccardo since 2009 and I feel so lucky to have shared so many good moments together, as when we recorded in Narbonne the album I Wouldn’t Be Sure with Manolo Cabras & Basic Borg. We talked a million times with Riccardo about organizing some concerts in Spain, and I’m so happy this is finally happening on the third week of March. But I’m even more thrilled to share the music with my friends David Mengual on double bass and Marco Mezquida on piano.
We’ll be happy to see you in one of the concerts!
· Wedenesay 18.03 – Jamboree Jazz Club Barcelona 20h (Quartet)
· Thursday 19.03 – Hot Blues Igualada 22h (Quartet)
· Friday 20.03 – Jazz Club La Vicentina Sant Vicenç dels Horts 22h (Joan Mas on saxophone replaces Marco Mezquida)
· Sunday 22.03 – El Siglo Sant Cugat del Vallès 12.30h (Quartet)
· Sunday 22.03 – Cafè Auditori de Sant Cugat Sant Cugat del Vallès 20.30h (Quartet)
Riccardo Luppi (tenor and soprano saxophone)
Marco Mezquida (piano)
David Mengual (double bass)
Oriol Roca (drums)